Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another New Car!!!!

Yes that's right. We've done it again. Bought another new car. This time it's for me. We've finally got rid of the station wagon and now I have my new little gem. This fabulous Blue Mazda 3. I just love it and I just want to drive everywhere. I was lucky to be able to pick one up in exactly the colour I wanted. It just needs alloys, but they will come soon.



We are having a bit of trouble getting the window tint that we want though. When I picked it up last Friday, 28th Feb, it was supposed to have the old tint stripped and a new darker one put on. The back window had no tint so this also needed doing. Well I picked it up and it wasn't done. So we kicked up a bit of a fuss, but there was no problem in arranging to take the car back to have it done. I did this yesterday (Wednesday). Left if there all day. They put in a new windscreen and tint on the back window. The sales guy delivered it to my house in the dark last night. When we looked at it in the daylight this morning, we'd discovered all the door windows had not been done. There were still the old chip and scratch marks that were in the old tint. What is worse, they tried to tell us it's been done by sticking a sticker over the window buttons telling us not to wind down the windows for 48 hours. This infuriated us; not only have they not replaced the tint, but they have lied about it. (when I say they I mean the car tinting company the car dealer uses). Now I have to be inconvenienced again - don't know when yet - to take the car back for take 3. NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

No comments: