Friday, March 09, 2007

Published

I have been trying to have my work published in Australia's No. 1 selling scrapbooking magazine for ages and now I've finally done it. My canvases were accepted and now after a 4 month wait I can see them in print. But they are not just featured as a picture, they are actually a 2 page spread with a step by step on how I put them together. I am very excited. Here are the pages from the magazine featuring my canvases. I think Scrapbooking Memories have done a fantastic job in displaying them. I am really happy with how the article turned out.


This is how they look up on the wall.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome and I hope my mag gets here soon......... such beautiful work and what a feat... Double page in SM....inspirational work Andrea

judee d said...

Congrats Andrea, You certainly have deserved this.
Well done.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

Laura said...

That looks awesome in the mag...can't wait to see it on the wall. Congratulations on your first publication, I'm sure there will be many more :)
Laura

Andrea said...

This is my second publication. The first one being in 'For Keeps'. But this is my first one with Scrapbooking Memories.

Katie said...

Hey congratulations Andrea! Thanks for showing how they were arranged too. I was just so curious to see how you'd arranged them on the wall after seeing the indivdual canvases in the mag - and I have to say it looks fantastic! Well done!

Katie :)

lusi said...

Congrats Andrea! I loved seeing these in SM :) Keep up the fab work!
Lusi x