Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cyber Crop

I've been doing a cyber crop on the Scrapbooking Memories chat forum. It is still running atm, but I don't have time to do anymore now that Adrian is home from Israel. I completed 3 layouts, which I made sure I finished on Friday night, knowing I wouldn't be able to get to them for the rest of the weekend. I went to bed at 2.30am. Here are photos of the layouts I completed. They were done fairly quickly and are quite basic. My favourite one is "Jump when I say Jump".


This is the first challenge. It was a sketch challenge, which means we do the layout according to the sketch that's been drawn up for us.


This was challenge no. 2. It was a product challenge, which means we had to make sure our layout included ric rac, flowers and photo corners.



This was challenge number 3. For this layout we were only allowed to use the colours blue and green, with only a tiny hint of black, white or brown if we wanted but it had to be a girly layout.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so cool that you can get so many layouts done that way. Maybe I should participate in a cyber crop one night. I love the Jump one too but the Cheeky faces of Bailey are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, long time no see !! I've just stumbled across your blog. Love the layouts you've been doing, just gorgeous !! Hope you've been well.
Best wishes.
Debbie Kingston

Andrea said...

Thanks Debbie. Great to here from you. Congratulations on becoming a Scrapbooking Memories Master. It's an honour to have you visit my blog. I love your work.