Saturday, March 03, 2007

Guess What I did!!!!

I just got my belly button pierced. Yesterday actually.

It didn't really hurt that much. I expected worse, but I'd worked myself up to a bundle of nerves. Which is ridiculous really cause I've given birth to 2 kids with no drugs.

I got a bar with 2 purple gems in it. See!!!!

But now I've been told I can't do the xtrainer for a whole week so that sweat doesn't get into it. Bugger that, I'm getting on it anyway. I'll just tape some cotton balls around it to soak up the sweat before it reaches the piercing.

On second thought, I think I'll do what I'm told. I've heard they are really susceptible to infection, don't want to have to take it out now. I've wanted one for so long.

Thanks to Tammy, Emma and Sharell for coming to Purple Haze Tattooing with me to get it done. Tammy also got her nose pierced and Sharell was first going to get her nose pierced, then it was going to be a tattoo, but now she's decided to wait until after her wedding. She's going to Las Vegas, where they will be married by Spok! Emma had her nose pierced last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!
Looks pretty funky though...