Thursday, March 22, 2007

Restored Faith in Berwick Mazda

My car wouldn't start today. I thought OMG! Why can't I just enjoy this new car hassle free. Lucky I didn't have to go anywhere. I was just driving the car out of the garage onto the driveway for the new tint to get some sun to help dry up the film. This must look really weird to the neighbours, I got a new car and I drive it out the garage and back in again and don't actually drive anywhere.

I rang the GM at Berwick Mazda to ask for help. It turned out to be a flat battery. On Tuesday night when I picked up the car from having the tint done, Micayla had played with the switches on the interior light and left it on. Berwick Mazda were sending someone out to get me started and then I was to take the car in there to have the battery tested. When the guy got here, he told me he was actually replacing the old battery with a brand new one to save me the hassle of going back in there again, to have the battery tested. How nice of them, they really didn't have to do that. I really appreciate them helping me get started but to actually replace the battery, I was stoked.

No comments: