Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tint - Finally!!!!

3rd time lucky. I have finally got all new tint, all over my car. They even stripped the new tint off that they'd put on the back window and put new tint all around. The tint they were putting on the door windows was a different colour to the back so they changed the lot. To apologise for all the inconvenience they cleaned my car for me inside and out (so glad I didn't do it before I sent it in - I was going to) and they filled it with another tank of fuel. So far I haven't had to fill it with any fuel yet.

This has nothing to do with tinting but.....

I have just finished a layout for the 3rd week of the Beyond the Blue competition. It will be uploaded to their website tomorrow. Woops; just looked at the time (12.08am), well later today, probably somewhere around 10am. My layout is called "My Slice of Heaven". Don't forget to vote for me. Voting will be open over the weekend.

Off to bed now, I think it's late enough.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good to hear you set them straight on the tinting hiccup!!
I went onto the beyond blue thingo and registered and then clicked onto your lo and made a comment and clicked on excellent....is that how we vote?