Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beyond the Blue Week 7

This week our challenge is "If you could turn back time, what would you change". I don't know why but blogger is not letting my upload a photo right now, so to view the layout you'll need to go into the embellished website. I'll try and post it again later.

I have recorded my journalling as an MP3 file on a CD. It fitted the "Back in Time" theme. I thought that future generations could go back in time and play the CD to hear what my voice was like way back when. I have made a transparency pocket for the CD to sit in and this has been made into a clock depicting the 4 decades that I've travelled through.

The perspex embellishments on each corner are made by my friend Julie, which I have inked. She also does chipboard. You can order a personalised name in chipboard or perspex. Just click on the link on the right hand side to her website 'Julies Craft Stop'.

The view the layout with the journalling, click on the link to the Embellished Beyond the Blue website and scroll down to Week 7. Click on Week 7 to view the layouts. You can leave a comment if you wish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww thanks (((((((((hug)))))))) that's really so sweet and a nice surprise to read!!! xooxoox