Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have been tagged!!!

Thanks to the gorgeous Cassandra for my tag.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1- I love to play with my hair.
It's been a habit I've had since I was a child and I just can't stop. I do it more when I'm tired. Adrian hates it and is always telling me to stop it and this frustrates me cause I just wanna do it!!!

2- I can't stand seafood or fish.
The smell of it makes me feel sick and just eating it makes me sick. I remember throwing up everywhere after eating scallops that we caught fresh that day when my brother went deep sea diving.

3- I am double jointed in my thumbs and my elbows.
My thumbs go in all directions and I can lay them flat against my wrist. I can also rest my hands palms down on the table and turn my elbows so the inside of my arms are facing the cealing. Micayla has inherited this from my and Adrian thinks we are deformed.

4- When I'm hungover I like to eat fried eggs on vegemite toast.
Gross isn't it!!! Not really, it's yummy.

5- I am a night owl
The only reason I go to bed is because Adrian says I should. What is sleep anyway, do we really need it? There is always too much to do. Don't have time to sleep. I can stay up till 2-3 in the morning and not be tired enough to go to bed. Especially when I am scrapping.

6- I write Lists
Before I go to bed each night I write a list of what I have to do the next day so that I can get to sleep. I even write that I need to have lunch, or shower after the cross trainer. I guess it's to remind me I have to stop. Also, it's another thing I get to cross off my list. I even have lists of what scrapping stuff and deadlines I need to complete, like entering comps etc.

7- I Love Summer and Hate Winter.
I love the bright warm sunny days, where I get to wear pretty skin showing clothing. I feel so alive when the sun is shinning and have some colour in my skin. I hate the drab boring colours of winter and the heavy ugly layering of clothing. I become a recluse in winter and would just love to be a bear hibernating in a cave. I do love though, snuggling up in front of a warm fire, while its cold and miserable outside. Pitty we don't have a warm fire in our house. So who wants to volunteer to walk Micayla to school and pick her up during winter.

OK so thats it...some boring trivial information about me. !! lol well it was a bit of fun, and these people can now consider themselves TAGGED.......

I can't find the 7th person to tag. Everyone else I would've tagged has already been tagged so I can only come up with 6.

LAURA, JUDEE, DEBBIE, LUCY, MICHELLE, and KAT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Andrea....I think!!! Will have to give it some thought....mmmm....7 things...