Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just have to share

I took some photos of Micayla for a layout I have in my head. The photos just came out so beautiful I just had to share.


She was getting stroppy with me cause I was taking so many photos and she was getting sick of it. Then she asked if she could make up some poses of her own. The above photos are her own ideas and I just snapped away as she played. They turned out the best out of all the others I took.



Keep scrolling down, there are lots of posts I've uploaded over the last couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I just wanted to pop in and say hi, I am a friend of Mel F and I was chatting with her the other night telling me you are on Embellished.... So I just had to say gday...
I really love that mirror layout you did, very clever.....

Lorrie

Nicole said...

Andrea, they are gorgeous photos, can't wait til Charlotte is old enough to stay still and I can get pretty pics like that too.

Loved having a read of you TAGS.