Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've Been Scrapping Again - What else you say!!!!

This is the layout I was doing a couple of weeks ago at a crop that I didn't get finished. I went to a crop night at Artypants last Friday night (13th) and finished it off. I didn't think it would take me long to do the title, after all I already knew exactly what I wanted to do. But an hour and a half later I finally finished it.



I also finished this one of Bailey called 'Beanie Kid'. You just can't get hats off him. It's Beanies in the winter and caps in the summer. Just will not leave the house without it unless he is going on his bike and is wearing his bike helmet.



Then the next day (Saturday 14th) Laura and I went off to a crop day with our Cyber friends from the Scrapbooking Memories Chat Forum. Thank you to Simmi for organising yet another fab day. You go to so much effort on this and thanks so much for the little gifts you give. It's great catching up with the people I chat online to. Some I've met IRL previously and have become good friends and others I was meeting for the first time. It's great to put a face to the name (well cyber name anyway). I was only able to get one layout finished. It's a double of my niece, Taylah's 8th Birthday party. Actually I didn't get it totally finished. I had to add some machine stitching to the ribbon and use my computer to type up the journaling. So of course that had to wait until I got home and then actually getting around to 'finishing' it took some work. Lots of other stuff getting in the way. My priority is the weekly Beyond the Blue layouts. I also have some wonderful exciting news I will share very soon, but it has also been taking up some of my time. Mmmmm, wonder what it is.....

Anyways, here's the layout.

1 comment:

judee d said...

Your layouts are stunning. Keep on going with all the wonderful thoughts. I think that you beyond blue album is fantastic. Keep on going as you are.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy