Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's Time to Reveal My News!!!!

A lot of you know already and I am very excited!!! No I'm not pregnant (don't wish that on me). I know you probably thought that. LOL

I have set some Scrapbooking goals. I am being realistic and starting off small. The first goal I had was to be published and I have done that twice. Hope to get lots more published. I also want to be on a design team, become a teacher, a Scrapbooking Memories Master and be published on the front cover of a Scrapbooking Magazine. The last two are more of a long term goal as these are going to be the hardest to achieve. It would be awesome to be on par with Emily Falconbridge or the likes but that is such a huge huge dream, so I'll just work on the small ones. But.........

I have achieved another one of my goals. One I thought wouldn't happen for a while.

I am teaching at Artypants!!!!!!!!

Artypants is my local scrapbooking store and the team there are just a wonderful group of ladies. They are so friendly and make you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. They will do whatever they can to satisfy the customer.

I am starting in 3 weeks (that makes it May 9th). 1 class a week (Wednesday morning atm) and 1 Saturday a month. When I feel settled in that and able to cope with home life and working again (I haven't worked since Micayla was a baby), I will take on an extra class a week. I am already having fun, cause I'm working on class samples and materials lists. Can't wait to teach my first class.

If you want to check out my classes contact Artypants on 8787 5255 or visit them at Shop 65, 166 Somerville Road, Hampton Park for a class schedule.

Can't wait to see you there!!!

2 comments:

judee d said...

Welcome aboard Andrea, I am sure you will enjoy teaching and promoting our wonderful craft of scrapbooking. You are certainly talented and with your need to expand your horizons I am sure you will succeed.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Thats wondeful you will be doing something you love and are brilliant at! Congrats xx