Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Allison Ellis Design Team

That roll is still rolling. I have had an awesome day. First the magazine publication acceptance and now this.

I had a call from Allison Ellis herself today. I have been accepted on the Allison Ellis Design Team. It is absolutely awesome to have achieved a position on a wholesalers design team. Can't wait to get my first pack of the new Christmas range, which will be available at Paperific. Some of their Christmas range has purple and silver, which is just gorgeous. Check it out here

This is just a sample, it still has to have the silver, bronze and gold included.

Been punching the air, doing cartwheels, you name it, I'm doing it.

7 comments:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Andrea,

That's awesome news.

Congratulations!!!!

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

Julie said...

that is fab news andera congrats

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! That is such good news, I can just imagine you doing cartwheels lol. Can't wait to see what you get in the package and what you do with it :)

judee d said...

Congratulation Andrea, Your work certainly expresses you and the quality you can give to anyone. So I am not surprised that they have asked you. You deserve it.
Well done
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Thats fantastic news, I remember you telling me that that was one of your dreams, and now you are living one of your dreams.... so happy for you.
Excellent girl, go for it.
Love Kath xo

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS andrea, what an awesome achievement!

Maz
xxx

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Andrea...I'm doing the Happy Happy dance for you xxx Will chat when your floated to earth again sweet xxx Hugs and Congratulations xxx