Saturday, September 08, 2007

More Scrapping News

Keep an eye out for Scrapbook Creations issue number 49 coming out in the next couple of months. My mini book that I originally made for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition is being featured as a step by step how to project. I'm so excited. That means now I've been published in all 3 magazines. Well I will be once issue 49 is released. Can't wait to see it in print.

Also,

Each month we upload our favourite photos on the ArtyPants forum. I think I may have explained this once before. Well for August I got drawn out again to take part in the photo swap with Julie, One of the Design Team members. Julie is quick off the mark and has already completed the layout with my photos. I've yet to do hers for her. Will get to it very soon I promise Julie. Anyway this is what she did for me and I absolutely LOVE IT.

Jodie has also finished the layout from last month of Micayla. There is a picture on her blog. Click here to view the layout.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so gald you like your page Andrea. I had fun doing it.

Congrats on the mag pub.

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Hi Andrea! Fab news about the mini book getting picked up! If SM don't need my Masters stuff I'm definitely going to be subbing it everywhere else too! Have a great week, cheers Lu