Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time to Share

I can now reveal the layouts I did for the ArtyPants Design Team for the September kit - available now. Check it out here.

Go Holden. This photo was taken at the Fox's on the Holden couch thingy.



Rookie - These photos were taken when Adrian took the kids to Tasman Motorsports while I was away on a girls weekend. They got to meet Jason Richards and Greg Murphy.



Sprained Foot. Bailey sprained his foot jumping off the back of the couch when he was flapping his wings pretending to be a bird.


Baby Steam Engine

3 comments:

Julie said...

wow andrea awesome pages.

Laura said...

They are great Andrea, I love this kit looks like there's lots in it. I especially like the sprained ankle one, you got lots of cute pics on that one.

Anonymous said...

Stunning Andrea xxx Can't wait until your little book is published xxx