Saturday, September 01, 2007

Never All Scrapped Out!!!!

I've been quite busy with scrapping for the ArtyPants design team. I have done 4 layouts for the September kit, which will be available next week. I can't share these layouts with you yet. Have to wait for Jodie to give me the all clear to share online. Definately not before shes releases them instore and on the website.

I also made a baby time capsule for David and Laura's new baby boy "Luke Isaac".




I went to a crop night at ArtyPants last night and did another layout using Watercolours. I'm really really happy with how this one has turned out, but again I can't share it yet because I've submitted to Scrapbook Creations for consideration. We'll see what comes of that. I'll share it once I know the outcome of that.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks again for the beautiful time capsule you made for Luke, I absolutely love it!! Can't wait to see the other lo's you've submitted especially the watercolours one...I'm intrigued :)