Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Micayla has Chicken Pox

Micayla came home from school today with the Chicken Pox. She was complaining of a sore itchy arm and it looked like cp to me but thought it odd cause it usually starts on the torso. Stupid me didn't stop to think that they might already be on her torso. She said it started after she came in from playing at lunch. I thought she may have been bitten or brushed up against something she's allergic to. There was no sign of it coming. She hadn't been sick at all and there was nothing on her body this morning. We were going to the docs for our injections anyway (the kids 2nd flu shot, which Micayla didn't end up having and my desensitising injections) so he checked her out and sure enough, when we lifted her dress, it was all over her back.

Now she's home with me for the next week and then it's school holidays. Won't I be over it by next term. Now she misses out in singing at the school assembly/grand new hall opening. One I was actually going to go and watch. Micayla complains I never go to assembly. I should do that more!!!! Hopefully all her spots will be cleared up enough by next Thursday excursion to the Cranbourne Botanical Gardens.

I have some photos of the kids dressed up for Joe's and Zoe's Engagement and some fathers day shots with their Oma and Opa, which I'll share soon. Once I've had a chance to go through them.

No comments: