Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Weekend of 28th and 29th

On Saturday I had a few of my friends over for a jewellery party. It was just a small gathering but I was able to get myself a nice bling ring. Can't wait to get that. It was nice having my friends over for a glass or two of wine, coffee and nibblies.

On Sunday we went over to Scott and Tania's for lunch. We hadn't seen Rolly for quite a while. He's been working too much. Tania invited him over for lunch so they could catch up with him and she asked if we'd like to go too, so we could also catch up with Rolly. It was a great afternoon. Ate too much food and then took the kids out to the BMX track to ride their motorbikes. And do you know what; for once, (they must've been sick) not a drop of alcohol was drunk by anyone. Tania and I were also planning our birthday bash. Tania's birthday is the day after mine so we are going to do something together. After all these years we have been friends, we've never partied together. So it's about time we did. We started planning it, but still don't know what we are doing. All we know is it will be dinner out somewhere and then probably back to Scott and Tan's to party on.

No comments: