Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just look at what I've Won

Finally received my goodies I won from the Scrapbook Memories online forum survey, which was a pack of Scotch Products.


I also won an online challenge on the Scrapbook Creations website for a layout I did using machine stitching (refer to previous post for a picture of the lo). It's made up of K&Company, Studio K, Danny O and Boy Scouts, American Crafts and Making Memories. Have a look at what I got. I had to use the wide angle lens to fit it all in. The prizes consisted of:

2 - 11x8.5 albums, one a kit with co-ordinating papers
1 - 12x12 album with co-ordinating papers etc
Pad of 11x8.5 papers
12x12 printed papers
2 x tag book kits
2 x Christmas gift card kits
lots of Making Memories Christmas and holiday embellishments and ribbons
American Craft ribbons spools
A mini book kit for boys
Alphabet lettering (lots of them)
File tabs
Embossed stickers of transport
Embossed words stickers
Descriptive words rub ons
Rub ons that look like machine stitching and spotty ribbons
Tag kits
Metal charms
Ribbon charms
Paper Clips
Gem Stickers
Title embellishments
Page pebbles
plus more embellishments and rub ons

There is actually 60 different items. It's just totally awesome.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh My God, that is huge!!!! Well done, you have lots of products to go on with now, you certainly deserve it, your layouts are fantastic!!