Thursday, May 25, 2006

Scrappers Block Cured - Thanks Bec!

I've been suffering a bit of scrappers block over the last couple of days. Must've been all scrapped out from last weekend. But thanks to my lovely friend Bec from my favourite scrapbooking chat site at Scrapbooking Memories, she has helped to bring back my 'mojo'. Bec was taking a bit of stress relief out on her flower punches, punching an endless amount of flowers on various coloured paper and then gave them away to some of us on the site. When I received them in the post (always fun to get scrapping goodies instead of bills) I spread them out on my desk to have a look at them and came up with a brain wave, it was just a matter of finding the right photos to go with it. I put this layout together in about 1/2 an hour, a record for me. These photos were taken in the caravan in Moama. It was raining outside and I was playing around with my camera, snapping at Micayla lying on the floor with her colouring books. I really love how it's turned out and it's thanks to Bec.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a layout. It looks fantastic. I can't wait to use my flowers from Bec too.

Bubblefrog

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea, that looks truly awesome!! think you've given me some inspiration to attack a page with lots of flowers now, i love it! So glad I could help you find your mojo! it wasnt lost just needed something new to get it flowing again!