Monday, May 01, 2006

Rusty Pickle


I was fortunate enough to spend the morning at Scrappers Warehouse with the man behind Rusty Pickle.

For those who don't know Rusty Pickle is a brand of Scrapbooking supplies from the United States. Lance Anderson is the man behind Rusty Pickle and he has a team of designers creating papers and products for us to use.

For 2 hours we spent making a little book called "Alphabet Soup" under the instruction of "Mr Pickle". It was awesome, learning about how Rusty Pickle came about from the man himself. He claims he doesn't have an artistic bone in his body, he has designers who do it all for him. We were given a kit to put the book together and he also gave us all a special little gift each to take home. I have never put together a scrapbooking project so fast in all my scrapbooking time. Everything was in front of me and ready to put together. I just love my little book, which is now going to take pride of place on a table in my lounge for all to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea wow what a fantastic class was'nt he amazing. Will be finishing mine off tonight.

Cindy