Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beyond the Blue Week 12 - The Final Layout

This week they asked us what our motto for life is and this is what I came up with. I called it "Only 1 Chance" and the motto I've edited into the photo reads:

Be true to your heart
Follow your dreams
Stay true to yourself

This is not a quote I read anywhere. These are the things I like to try and follow for myself, so I put them altogether into my own quote. Well as far as I know, I haven't seen it anywhere else.

We have reached the end of the journey now. 3 months have passed and it's been a fun and learning journey. I am wrapped with the album I have put together for myself. Some of these challenges really put me out of my comfort zone and I loved every minute of it. I love nearly all the work I produced. A couple are not my favourites. Remember; over the weekend, pop over to Embellished and vote!!!

Now for the next challenge. "The Masters" but I won't be posting that work on here, criteria for entering the masters is our work is not allowed to be published anywhere in mags or internet etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Masters Andrea and I love all the flowers in this layout.. and top quote xx

Nicole said...

Love this page Andrea, that pic is very cool. Good luck with Masters, have decided that I just couldn't be bothered with it now.