Thursday, May 10, 2007

Week 10 Beyond the Blue

This weeks challenge is "What do you struggle with". I wanted to go with something lighthearted. So I went with how I am easily distracted. The journalling on the note paper at the back reads:

I struggle with Distraction. I am a big daydreamer and my school reports always said that “I was easily distracted.” That never changed. I have to write myself lists to keep me on track. Sometimes I even allocate time limits so that I stay on track to complete a task. Otherwise; I should be cooking dinner, but I’m chatting on the phone; I should be doing housework, but I’ll just check my email; I should be doing exercise, but I’ll just do a couple more things to that layout I’m in the middle of.

That's exactly what I'm doing now. I should be vacuuming but instead I'm blogging. The quote on the transparency sums it all up for me and it's one of my favourites, because it's just how I am. The quote is: "I mean to work hard but I keep running across things more fun to do"

No comments: