Saturday, May 19, 2007

Picture to Page

I've just got back from Picture to Page, a scrapbooking show in Burwood. I saw the gorgeous Simmibear with her store "Ribbon Palace" and also popped over and said hello to Janet as well. Laura and I and 3 kids, got there at about 9.30am and it was nice and quite, but boy did it get busy after that, glad we got there early. Adrian and Dave and a bunch of other guys went away to Buchan Caves for a bike ride for the weekend, so we had no choice but to take the kids with us. I was feeling a bit scrapped out last night but this morning is just what I needed to pick me up again. Micayla spent the whole time at the card making table, having a ball with all the pretty papers and punches and has brought home a whole heap of beautiful creations. Kept and eye out for you Jodee but you must have got there after we left.

No comments: