Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Melbourne Crop

On Saturday 12th May, the Melbourne girls from the Scrapbooking Memories Chat Forum met in Prahran for our monthly crop. It's great meeting up with those I chat to online IRL and having a peaceful day chatting and scrapping without the kids. Although I think more chatting is done than scrapping. Mind you this time Alz wasn't there and it was A LOT quieter this time and we did seem to get more work done LOL (you know I'm joking darling). Last month Alz talked somuch that all she managed to get done was punch out 2 die cut letters. I can't share with you the layout that I did at this stage because I'm entering into a comp and I can't post it anywhere else online. Anyway, it's not quite finished yet. I will share it with you after the comp is over and I'm free to publish it on here.

No comments: