Thursday, May 03, 2007

Beyond the Blue Week 9

Week 9's challenge is "What is your Greatest Fear". Well I have a terrible fear of spiders, but I just couldn't bring myself to include a photo of a spider on my layout. There was no way I was going to turn the pages of my album and look at a spider. Micayla had a school reader that had this awful picture of a spider on one of the pages and I couldn't read it with her. Not without covering up the picture. So I AM NOT putting one in my album. Anyway, I don't think it's my greatest fear because I can handle little spiders and if (and only if) I have to, I will kill a spider for the kids sake if Adrian is not around. Even though I scream as I do it so I don't have to hear any bones crunching. eewwww!!!! Anyway, I decided to do the layout on my fear of water. This has always been my greatest fear, even though now I have overcome it. I wanted to document this. So here is the layout. The journalling is hidden under the photo of the water. You may not be able to see it but there is a transparency overlay with a flourish in the bottom left corner on the main water photo.

Week 8 Voting is now up on the forum.
This was delayed due to a retreat the people at Embellished had over the weekend. But you can now pop over to the Embellished website forum and under the Beyond the Blue thread, click on 'the journey' and then find the thread for Week 8 by scrolling down and you will see the voting thread in there. Voting is open until Saturday.

No comments: