Sunday, May 20, 2007

Forever Always Sketch Challenge

I created this layout last night. It's for the May Sketch Challenge over at Forever Angel. Then I started on another, which I'll upload when it's finished. I was on a roll after going to Picture to Page. I did however stay up till 4.00am cause I just couldn't stop. I was also taking advantage of my last night by myself while the boys were away on their motorbike ride in the bush. It was a very wet weekend for them. Hope they managed to stay dry. I was up again around 7.30am to get Bailey breakfast and then put a DVD on for them and went back to bed. I resurfaced around 10.30am. The kids came in jumping on me. I guess they figured it was time for me to get up. I feel a bit hungover and it's only through tiredness. An early night tipped for tonight I tell you.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can understand the feeling of being hung over from tiredness...but how many wines did you end up having after I left LMAO!!!
The lo looks great btw, love the colours. Thanks for a good day out :)

Andrea said...

I only had the 3 I had when you were there. I didn't have anymore after you left. Just loads of coffee. LOL