Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Won, I Won, I Won - Again

Just checked out the Scrapbook Creations website to find my layout "Beanie Kid" has won last months "silhouette' challenge. I'm so excited, there is another huge parcel of goodies on it's way out to me, Whooo Hoooo!!!! It's like Christmas when one of those parcels come.

It just goes to show that you need to submit everything, because that was not one of my favourite layouts that I entered. Although I do like this layout because Bailey looks so cute, I thought the other layouts I submitted were better and that one of those ones would've won. Not to them though obviously. This is the layout that won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Congrats Andrea!!! That's fantastic news!!! and what a gorgeous layout too!!!!

Sonia said...

congrats andrea...cute layout too!!!